Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sweet Tuesday

My sweet little one had another day of school today.

She still isn't feeling 100%, but she really wanted to go to see Miss Tasha and her friends.

She looked so sweet in her little pink heart outfit.

We are off to rest for a bit before I have a fun class planned.

Tonight I went to Clarice's for a Fall Cookie class.

We learned many different techniques for making a darling cookie wreath. This turkey was my masterpiece of the night!!

I had one final cookie that I just couldn't finish, so I just outlined it and wrote Libi's name on it. When I showed Libi these photos she pointed to this leaf and said, "That's Libi's!!" I guess she recognizes her name now!! Who knew??

1 comment:

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

mmmm...yum...that looks like one YUMMO cookie class!