Saturday, November 21, 2009

Just keep swimming....

Dory had the right idea! We are happily progressing with the task of learning to use the potty.

This weekend our whole agenda has revolved around the potty. This has definitely been my least favorite phase in Libi's little life. I know that I need to be more patient, but she has done everything else easily.

My daughter is nearly as stubborn as I am so she and I have been butting heads a lot these past few days.

No matter how cranky we get-- we still love each other at the end of the day and that's all that matters.

Today we were deeply entrenched in the business of learning to use the potty. Aunt Andrea and Grammy came over for a visit.

Libi is getting pretty cranky about all of this new stuff-- I'm hoping that tomorrow will be better.

No comments: