Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Coughing Jag...

We all had a lousy night last night due to our coughing jags. We all took turns waking everyone else up. Libi and I spent the day at home in our PJ's resting and trying to feel better.

Libi kept building this tower of cups, asking me to look, and then knocking it over and watching it fall.

She even did it on the carpet! What a way to fill your day :)

Tonight Libi and I braved Skipper Club while Ron stayed home to rest.

I wasn't feeling great, so I was thrilled that I wasn't in charge of the Bible story this week.

We did however have the messiest craft (turkey hand prints with messy feathers) and the messiest snack (crumbly pumpkin muffins) so it was still a lot of work. I was able to sneak out 15 minutes early, so that was a blessing!

No comments: