Saturday, November 14, 2009

Special visitors

Today we woke up bright and early and drove down to Burbank to pick up some very special visitors... Jammy and Granpa!

They came for a quick visit to celebrate my Birthday and to get in a doctor's appointment before the holiday season.

Ron and I took the opportunity to get in a date night while they were here.

Libi also got a night out on the town out of it-- they went to IHOP for dinner.

When they got home, one of our DVD's made her make this face. This is exactly how she looked on the Haunted Mansion, so I'm not sure what they were watching :)

Ron and I went to Fabio from Top Chef's new restaurant in North Hollywood.

It was a gorgeous restaurant, with gorgeous food (be sure you try the calamari and zucchini appetizer),

gorgeous Italian waiters, and a gorgeous Italian man sitting across the table from me!

They even brought me a little scrumptious gelato and chocolate cake for my Birthday.

It was a wonderful time to reconnect with my hubby!

No comments: