Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Night and Day....

During the day Libs went to school and I worked on getting the house back in order.

When I went to grab her she was busy playing in her own little world. I have noticed that she spends most of her yard time with the older kids-- not sure if this is a good or bad thing yet.

We had to make a few stops on the way home, but Libi remained a good sport! I'm so lucky that she is such an easy-going girl and I hope she stays this way all through her teenage years :)

I was starving so I made the mistake of stopping at the El Pollo Loco in Canyon Country. After over 20 minutes in the drive through poor Libi fell asleep! To fill my time I took this artistic picture of the sun through the trees.

In the evening I met up with the girls from my MOPS table for dinner at Kabuki.

I had never been there, but it is absolutely gorgeous!!! I got there quite early to give Ron more Daddy/Daughter time so I had lots of time to soak it all in. Things I discovered while I was sitting there:

1. It is a really hopping place!

2. A ton of folks take their kids there-- something I never would have thought to do!

3. They have a bunch of regulars who they know by name-- very homey!!

I had an amazing time bonding with the Planet Earth girls! Here is one of our newest MOPS gals, Nancy and I posing for Stacy (our rockin' table leader!)

Here are 7 out of the 9 Planet Earth girls-- Jane, Stacy, me, Claire, Nancy, Michele, and Kristen. I'm so lucky to be sharing my MOPS year with such a great bunch of gals!


No comments: