Sunday, October 25, 2009

End of our Stockton visit...

Libi had a few last minute costume fittings before we got on the road.

Jammy did another amazing job on this year's Halloween costume! I am so lucky to have a mother who sews who is willing to sacrifice countless hours to make her granddaughter look cute! Thanks Mom!!

On the way home Libi slept for 10 minutes...

Yep, 10 minutes on a 5 hour drive!!! We tried everything: a binky, soft music, candy as a bribe-- nothing worked!!!

I even tried to mellow her out with some Wiggles on the iPhone. No dice!

I don't know why I didn't try this before, but I used the diaper bag camera to do a timed portrait of all of us. It took a few tries to get it in the right spot on the dashboard, but now I'm an expert. Move over arm-length photos-- Heather can now do car portraits!!!


No comments: