Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Coloring and Painting

It was quite a busy day, full of color!Libi wore a colorful outfit to Nana and Pop's house.Then there was coloring with Pop.

Pop drew an amazing car for Libi. It was blue and she loved it!!!
They were both very serious about what they were making.

Nana wanted to get in on the art too-- so glad I had the video camera today!Before we left for nap-time there were lots of hugs for Pop...AND Libi did a photo shoot with Pop. I like the artistic sense she has!When I'm stressed out about Skipper Club and all the extra work it makes for me, I just think of this little girl's excitement and I forget about everything else.

Even though this song is new to Libs she still makes a joyful noise to the Lord and boogies her heart out.
Tonight Libi got to paint with watercolors, which she thoroughly enjoyed.It really is fun to go to Skipper Club!!

No comments: