Thursday, September 3, 2009

Is that Libi?

Today Libs had another school day and I had another sick day.Thank heavens for preschool this week or Miss Libs wouldn't have had any fun with me! Today she made this self portrait-- it's just like looking in a mirror :)Today I was informed that I am the room parent for the Michevious Monkeys-- yippee!!! Now I get the class roster :)Poor Libs she woke up from her nap with a VERY bloody nose! Ron reached the top of the stairs to find our daughter looking like an extra from a horror movie.Daddy was an excellent nurse who tried to stop the bleeding, but to no avail. We stuck her in the tub to clean her up, calm her down, and get her to coagulate. Ron is also an amazing launderess as he got all of the blood and ketchup stains out of her shirt-- he's such a keeper!!!

I am so lucky to have such a hands-on husband. This week as I have been suffering with my sore throat, runny nose, and general tiredness Ron has really picked up all of my slack! Thanks honey for all you do for our family :)

No comments: