Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Two new looks...

Today Libs was so happy to go to school. Her one request on the drive there was listening to "My favorite!" the Wiggles Go Bananas. We have this entire CD memorized (thanks Jammy and Granpa for giving it to us!) It is all that Libs wants to listen to in the car, but Mommy limits it to one time a day .After a quick trip to the park to meet up with some MOPS Moms, some grocery shopping, a visit to Cassie to get my hair cut, and a stop in a local scrapbook store I went back to SCLP to grab Libs. I found her playing "Patty-cake" with her friend Rosie. They were darling together.When I walked through the room to sign Libs out, I saw her family flag proudly hung-- it makes me smile!Libi made a friendship star today. I personally love how she took the "Wow" sticker and turned it upside down so it says "Mom!" I think that means I'm her friend-- even though she doesn't draw me on her family flag :)Before nap we went to see Cassie to get Libi's hair cut. She was really good and patient with the whole process.Look at that cute girl with the very curly pig-tails!Tonight during clean-up time Libi found some dress-up items she had forgotten about. She decided to model them all at once and luckily Daddy grabbed the camera. Such a ham!!!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Cute post. Her family flag is adorable. That's precious that she thought of mom when she saw "wow," so sweet.