Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Not feeling well...

Poor Libs woke up this morning at 6 a.m. cranky with a runny nose. She cuddled back in once she got into our room and slept until after 9 a.m. Needless to say, she didn't make it to school today :(

She was very cuddly, but when she did was doing some new things. She is now using the stairs on her princess castle as a ride for her dolls. They go up and down and yell the entire time!

In the evening she had a bit more spunk!

She and Daddy are so silly together!!!

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!

Since it was a short post, here are some Libi-isms from recently:

We were watching Food Network the other day and Brian Boitano cooked an entire pig in a special oven. Libi turns around and says, "I wanna try pig!" Guess I know what I'm making for our next large party!

We were loading into the car car and I asked Libi to get into her seat. Not missing a beat she says back, "Mommy, you're my best friend!" Talk about melting your heart!

At Disneyland the other day she was asking Ron and I what our favorite princesses were. She then asked a little girl standing near us. Finally she looked around and said, " What is everyone's favorite princess?" It would take too long for us to find out :)

While playing with her princess Tiana doll, Prince Naveen and some other princesses:

Naveen: "I need you Charlotte."

Tiana: "I'm not Charlotte, I'm Tiana and don't mess up my gumbo!" Whoops-- he's already in trouble :)

At this age, everything goes back to potty humor. Talking to her princess dolls-- "Don't bother Ariel she's pooping. Poop, poop, poop!"


No comments: