Monday, March 8, 2010

The whole family is back together

Aahhhh happy Monday!!! Libi and I took this opportunity to stay in all day!! We didn't even get out of our jammies until the afternoon! Our little princess got reacquainted with all of her dress up paraphernalia.

I must have been in an especially mellow mood because I even agreed to watch Dumbo. This is one of my least favorite Disney movies-- it makes me cry like a baby every time I see it. I have gotten out of watching it before because I tell Libi it makes me sad and she usually drops it. Today I used it as an excuse to get all my MOPS stuff done for tomorrow, so I didn't cry a drop!

You can see that Libi has been playing with everything she owns-- just look at my floor! During nap time this room was my project... it looks much more presentable now!

You don't need binoculars to see...

how happy we all are to be back home!!!!

No comments: