Saturday, March 6, 2010

Swimming home...


Since Jammy didn't have to work on this lovely Saturday, they took Libi to the Bass Pro Shop to see the fishies.

Libs was most excited about their trip!

I'm surprised that Libi was so brave to stand near the bear-- even if he was stuffed.

The fish were big...

and fun to watch!

I think that Libs was a bit confused by all the taxidermy...

but when Granpa helped to explain it, she was much less afraid!

I think that Dad is trying to convince Libi to buy him a boat when she hits the big time.

She looks like a natural behind the wheel...

but I'm glad that I won't have to think about her behind the wheel for many, many years!

I'm not sure what they were looking at-- but the two of them are quite focused!

More tubby fun before bedtime. Little did Libs know that when she woke up we'd be in Stockton.

On our final day Brangelina made one more appearance. You might notice that their children look familiar... Yep, we stole six of Libi's dolls to act as their kids. I bet you didn't know that Princess Tiana was adopted by Brad and Angelina!

Next year's convention has a James Bond theme...

Paula and Matt introduced the convention and they introduced some really amazing technology called polleverywhere.com You can text your answers to a poll and they immediately show up on the screen in front of you. So cool!!!!

We are really looking forward to next year's convention-- I know that Paul will do as good a job as Cindy did this year!

I'm also looking forward to getting to know Pamela better.

After a brief board reception it was off to dinner at the Stonehouse Cafe. It was great to detox with the gang after all of the hustle and bustle of the past week.

Thanks so much to Cindy...

and Bill for making us feel like family this week.

After a quick packing session, we left the Grand Sierra Resort at 10:30 for a cold and rainy drive to Stockton. I was so glad to get out of the smoky hotel and back to my girls!

No comments: