Saturday, March 27, 2010

Preschools and High Schools

This morning Libi and I were invited to Small World Preschool for their Family Fun Day.

It was a wonderful event full of tons of free and inexpensive stuff.

There was a petting zoo with the cutest baby goat.

He even let Miss Libs pet him. I didn't get a picture of the sheep which had an unhealthy fascination with Libi I was too busy making sure he didn't bite her cute little nose.

Libi was fingerprinted for the first time-- it was all digital so it was totally ink-free :)

The bouncy continues to be Libi's favorite place to be.

They had a make-your-own-frisbee craft...

and I think it turned out really cute!

In the evening Ron and I attended a special event, the first annual Canyon High School Choir Reunion.

This is what we looked like back in the day....

and here we are now :)

I think we all have aged spectacularly well!!!

This is Leah who played Ron's wife in Fiddler on the Roof-- I bet that many of you didn't know that Ron played Tevye in Fiddler his senior year. It was fun to have them reunited.

Lots of my favorite people made it from as far away as Florida. Here are some of my pals: Heather, Brian F., and Brian N.

Stiney and I have a million pics like this from a million years ago.

Where there are choir kids-- there is karaoke! At one point we got so loud that the cops were called. Hilarious in that when we were in high school we couldn't pay cops to show up at our events and now that we are all grown-ups with kids the police show up.

Grease got the entire choir gang singing!

I thought this photo was kind of funny-- three consecutive choir presidents. First there was Denelle, then me, followed by Brian. If you look closely you can see that I am proudly wearing my historian and president pins :)

It was quite a large group of really fun folks! I can't wait to see them all again next year.

No comments: