Thursday, March 18, 2010

A great Spring day...

Our weather continues to be gorgeous!!

Libi is enjoying short-sleeves and lots of time outside at school.

"Yay Spring!"

Miss Carol is also teaching the kids lots of fun things: how to skip, blow bubbles, and catch a ball.

Libi did great the first time...

but she needs to work on her throwing (immediately after this photo I had to duck out of the way of a wildly thrown soccer ball.)

Our house has had lots of wild visitors lately.

This hawk very kindly posed for lots of pictures!

I've been driving with my sunroof down everywhere I go-- I love that feature on my car!

Tonight I got some Mommy time when I went to Clarice's to make my annual sugar panorama egg.

This is my third year doing it and I have no intention to stop-- they are just too cute!

No comments: