Saturday, March 20, 2010

Getting closer to 100....

As you may or may not know, this year I challenged myself to use my stash of scrapbooking supplies to make 100 pages before I allow myself to buy more supplies. I began the day about 30 pages into my goal...

I spent almost the whole day cropping with Cindy Benser and some of her clients.

When the day was done I was nearing 70 pages toward my goal-- and they were all darling!!! When I reach 100 I'm planning on showing you every LO I've made :) I know, you can't wait.

While I was cropping, Daddy and Libi went to Rio Norte to take cast head-shots for the musical. Daddy took over 200 pictures, but not one of Libi so I have nothing to share (I still love you honey!)

Here are some recent Libi-isms:

"Delicious" after having some Chapstick put on her.

While playing with her Ariel and Buzz toys:

Ariel: "You aren't going to the party Buzz. Now cry. CRY!!!"

While riding in the car with Ron, music blasting, windows open: "Look Daddy, my hair is dancing!"

Just goes to show how even a little TV can influence a 3 year-old. "Watch it on Facebook, Ariel!"

One evening at home: "The princess wants ice cream!"

No comments: