Sunday, August 9, 2009

One last lazy day...

Today we had NOTHING on the calendar--- that's right we had a day free. We all stayed in our pajamas until late in the day and just enjoyed quiet time at the house.

I did finally enter a card competition-- you were supposed to be inspired by a purse. I will know if I win or get any kudos on Wednesday... so I'll keep you posted!

Right before bed time I realized that I hadn't taken any photos of Libs. She was loving on her Elmo doll, so I got some funny shots...She has been especially screechy lately. Yelling and squealing with delight at the most random times.You can tell it's a lazy day because her hair never saw the brush today. Oh well!I'm happy to report that our Sunday's will look like this from now until the end of September-- it's the only day of the week we have to rest :)

1 comment:

jammy said...

LOVE YOUR CARD!!!