Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Gorgeous

After Nana and Pop rescheduled our lunch date to Friday, Libi and I decided to keep our day pretty low key.I took Libi to see Cassie and get her bangs cut, then we went to visit Daddy.Libi loves writing on his white board-- sometimes with her left hand and other times with her right.Today was our 8th swimming lesson.The kids ventured into the deeper parts of the pool today.Libs has some trouble pulling herself out of the pool-- not because she can't do it, but it's much easier if Miss Karen helps her :)My poor little beached whale!They got to jump into the pool today...


Libs more or less had to be pulled into the pool.Here she's getting pushed into the pool-- I guess whatever works!Once she's into the pool she is happy as a clam and swimming like a fish (like all my seafood references???)Here's Miss Karen and her 4 p.m. class.You may notice the bright orange towel and wonder where it came from--- well it came from Ralph's. As I approached the pool today I realized that I didn't have a towel so we sent Ron on a hunt. He was lucky enough to find one at the Ralph's very close to the pool so we were able to bundle Libs up and dry her off.

When we got home I was taking off her swim suit and getting her back into play clothes, as I stood her up on the dryer she took my face in her hands and said, "You get more gorgeous every day!" While I wish that her father taught her to say this very sweet thing, I'm pretty sure it's from a movie, but I can't recall which one. Either way, I love the fact that she said it to me and then gave me a huge smooch!!!

No comments: