Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hanging with the Aunts...

Today Libs was back at school and I was back to the cleaning/laundry grind!

One thing that I love about SCLP is that the kids do a lot of their playing together. It is great fun for me because Libi hangs with all of the different aged kids. She loves her Monkey group, but she's also able to play with the older folks!

Some of the pandas seem to be fond of Libi as well-- her father isn't going to like this photo!

Here she is with more of the panda kids (the Pre-K group) playing a game.

In the evening we had a really special treat-- we got to meet up with Aunt Andrea and Aunt Violet for dinner at Rattlers.

Poor Violet-- I made them pose for a photo in direct sunlight, but you get the picture.

It was a great dinner with lots of tickles and time to talk. Thanks girls for taking me out tonight :)

No comments: