Thursday, February 11, 2010

Showing more love...

This morning I met up with some MOPS gals for coffee on the other side of town. It was so nice to sit and talk to some of my favorite girls-- including Lisa and Cora. This year we have grown our friendship and I am so blessed to count Lisa as one of my close friends!

Today I threw Libs in another Valentine outfit not realizing how big it was-- she is definitely not a size 5. I told the teacher to just keep rolling her pants and she'll be fine :)

I haven't done Libs hair in braids for a while, but I really love the look. I think I'll be doing this more often!

They are still not on the grass so it's been fun to see the toys that they get to play with on the blacktop.

Libi plays house all the time-- at school and at home. She has recently been overheard to say: "You need your diaper changed!" and "You need to be a good listener!" I'm glad that I don't have to change diapers any more-- but I'm always saying the second quote!

No comments: