Friday, December 11, 2009

A slow Friday



I promised you pictures of the final gingerbread house with the extra accessories-- so here it is! We put three princesses on it: Cinderella, Aurora, and Ariel. I am hoping that it survives until Libi's princess themed Birthday party to act as a center-piece.

Libi has been wearing festive clothes to school and really getting into all of the holiday decor.

She is such a happy little thing...

with a little mischievous touch! Gotta watch her all the time :)

After nap I found Libi in her rain boots tucking baby Jesus (her dolly) into a shopping cart which she was using as stroller.

Later I found Jesus happily sleeping under a tablecloth blanket while Libi further adorned herself with an oven mitt and a jaunty hat!

Our Advent activity was making ice cream sundaes...

Libi was a huge fan of this!!

Tonight we were supposed to go see Santa with our MOPS friends, but there was a mix-up with the photographer. Daddy still had his school dance to attend, so Libi and I spent some quiet time at home. My whole day was re-scheduled and wonky and so was my attitude-- hopefully tomorrow will go better.

No comments: