Thursday, December 17, 2009

It's almost vacation time!!!

Today I organized a MOPS coffee morning-- to which I was the only person to attend for the first half hour. It would have been nice to have a morning to sit with my thoughts and relax, but I was thinking of all the things I could be doing so it wasn't very restful. Not to mention the fact that SCLP needed a parent to help, but I told them I was already committed-- nothing like feeling guilty while I'm sitting by myself in Valencia waiting for someone, anyone to show up. At 10 a.m. I was getting ready to go when....

Lisa and Cora came!!!! It was so nice to sit and talk with them. Lisa and I have tons to chat about: we both have girls who are roughly the same age, she and I are on the MOPS Communication team, and Cora is one of my Skippers. She and I got caught up on what's going on with each other's families, then I was off to grab the final few holiday gifts I needed.

When I got to preschool I found Libi happily up in the tower.

Today she wore her sweet snowflake dress from Nana and Pop.

For some reason she wanted to come out through the hole on the side.

It didn't work very well, but it made for some cute photos.

After nap we headed to Buca di Beppo for Rio Norte's Holiday party.

Libi was quite well-behaved, she even played with the babies to keep them occupied.

While it was a loud party, we all had a good time!

After we left, Libi and I headed to Walmart to get the invitations to her 3rd Birthday party. She is set on a princess party this year, so things will be pink and sparkly :)

No comments: