Monday, March 2, 2009

When it rains...

have a park play date!It was my turn to host a Mom's Club park play date today. Despite the slightly wet weather three brave Mommy's took their kids to Fair Oaks Ranch Park. The kids didn't mind getting wet-- I think they all left with soggy bums from sliding on wet equipment...but it didn't dampen their fun!Tonight the girls hung out with Daddy while Mommy was scrapbooking with the big girls!We enjoyed our last night home for a few days as we leave tomorrow for San Diego. We will be posting all of our adventures which will include: visiting CADA friends, Sea World, the San Diego Zoo, and the Wild Animal Park. We also hope to catch up with Sami, Erik and Ben (Sami is my preschool friend who found me on Facebook!)

Speaking of Facebook-- today I reconnected with two old friends from elementary school. I can't believe how many amazing folks I have found via this site. I have become better friends with many choir buddies, St. Martin friends, Disney Store comrades, DU folks, and MOPS moms through the amazing internet!

No comments: