Saturday, March 21, 2009

Princesses, Jammy and Farrell's.... Oh my!!!

Today we went to Shelby's princess party. Libi decided to go as the pink princess-- she was given a choice of that or Snow White.Ron and I also went in character (well, I went purposefully-- Ron was roped into it once we got there!) I wore my best queen's crown and pink jewels. Ron wore Libi's cast off tiara like a trooper!We had a great time playing with our new friends and eating the yummy cake!It was a nice morning with friends!
After a nap and some time hanging out with Jammy who drove back from Stockton we met up with the Strassners at Farrell's! Yes, it still exists!!After a brief mishap with a cup of water-- notice Libs soggy bum-- and all of her crayons rolling off the slanted table it was time for.....a clown sundae!!! It was Libi's first but I'm sure it won't be her last.It came highly recommended by both Ben and Emma who also got one. It was so nice to see our good pals the Strassner's again-- even if I was a bit confused when I first got Amy's text message.To burn off the ice cream Ron and I stayed to play at Mountasia. We let Libs ride the tractor, the carousel and try her hand at some of the games. I think she pushed every button and tried to grab every flashing light in the place.Ron also introduced Libs to our favorite game, Skeeball!!! Libs wasn't very good-- it takes practice-- we had to duck to get out of the way of her throwing the balls!!!Thanks to Daddy's skill we were able to earn some tickets and get prizes!!! Libs cashed in her 75 tickets for a glittery bracelet and kazoo. A good time was had by all!

No comments: