Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Getting ready...

Today MOPS was a total blur. They announced the new co-chairs for next year and secret sisters were revealed. Moppets had fun blowing bubbles and playing outside.

After that we ran over to Sing, Sign and Play where Libi takes her music class. I was attending a meeting regarding teaching there next year. By the time I left forty minutes later I was hired and will begin apprenticing next week. It all happened very fast and I'm not even sure that I said I would work, but I'm now on the schedule :)

A quick nap time then Ron and I were off to the pre-departure meeting for the East Coast trip.We had a nice dinner with our rep. Twila to discuss all the last minute details before we met with the kids.Yes, I am chaperoning the trip this year after a two year hiatus. I am very much looking forward to seeing the sites of New York, Philadelphia, Gettysburg, and Washington D.C. (and bringing home fun toys for Libs!) I am also looking forward to undivided time with my husband... and 40 kids :)Tonight I got to help Ron get all the paperwork and tips organized-- it was nice to use some of my organizational tallents and get to handle oodles of money for a change.

We are happy to report that Jammy and Granpa are home safely! It was nice to have them stay with us for so long, but I know that they were looking forward to being home.

No comments: