Monday, March 9, 2009

Manic Monday...

Today we had to motor over to Valencia to set up for MOPS. I decided to try Libi's big-girl slip on shoes. She was so excited to wear the red sparkly shoes... but there was a problem...
Do you see the concentration it is taking her to walk in these?

After a brief walk down the runway I decided to switch to more traditional shoes-- despite the tantrum from my darling daughter.This afternoon Libi had tons of fun playing with her Tinkerbell tablecloth from Jammy. It was a hat, a cape, a dress (for her Mamma Mia numbers), and finally.....Voila!!! A very pretty girl with a very active imagination!

Tonight at dinner my poor girl just couldn't keep her eyes open. She would take a bite of food then her head would droop-- I don't think the video got the full effect of it, but it was so sweet to watch. Daddy finally rescued her and snuggled with her as she took an evening nap.

No comments: