Saturday, March 7, 2009

End of San Diego trip

Today we wrapped up our San Diego trip. We had a great breakfast with Tyler Durman-- our motivational speaker friend from Hawaii. He told us all about his new book, Bite Sized Wisdom-- it is a book for parents of children age two to twenty. It is purposefully broken down into bite sized pieced that parents can read quickly throughout the day. We are so excited for him and we are confident that it will be a best seller in no time!!!We had to pack up much of the room on our own as Daddy had to finish out his CADA obligations.
Libi did all she could to help. She moved things around and handed me things when asked. I am so glad that she is becomming such a good listener!

After a quick stop at my favorite San Diego scrapbook store, we made the drive home. It was our plan to stop at Disneyland, but Libi was napping and I was tired so we drove right past. I am always a little sad when I have to drive past my favorite spot, but I know we will be back soon.

It was so nice to be back at home with all of Libi's toys, our TiVo'd shows, and the site of our nice big bed (and Libi's crib down the hall!)

For a little laugh I thought I would share with you some pictures that we took on Thursday at the Cheesecake Factory (which now has kids meals!!!) Libi was REALLY enjoying her milk...She found it highly entertaining to chew on her straw and then have to suck the life out of the straw to get the milk out!It was all fun and games until she tipped the cup so far that most of the milk came spilling out.No matter... I love my silly little girl!

No comments: