Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A day full of the sillies

Wednesday means two things-- dance class and lunch with Pop.

They are working really hard on the dance for the recital (you know, the one that I won't let my daughter participate in on principal, the one she knows by heart, the one that the teacher always asks her to help lead.... yea that recital!)

They are also spending time on the "bar"-- which I think is quite possibly the cutest thing EVER!!! I love seeing all those little pointy toes in the air!

I love this picture of Libi leading the train and Elyz hanging on for dear life!

We took some artwork to Pop to adorn his fridge...

and then Libs got silly... really silly!

There was giggling, and falling, and running-- all very silly!

To calm her down I asked her to show Pop some of her favorite games on my iPhone. It was absolutely darling! She took Pop's finger and "helped" him play some of her games. I actually remembered to get video because it was just too sweet.

Final day of Beard Watch-- It was fun while it lasted but I will be happy to have my sweet-smooth faced hubby back!

No comments: