Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A girls day...

Libi had a great day at school today!

I'm happy to report that I'm still getting stellar reports about Libi's behavior when I go to pick her up.

The end of the school year is hard for kids and teachers, but Libi just keeps getting more helpful which makes Mommies heart proud!

After dinner I met with some of my best girl friends for some much needed hot cocoa and chatting.

I haven't laughed so hard in a very long time! Thank goodness for wonderful friends like Dolly and Amy!

Or should I say Dallen and Amy???? Dolly and I now have alias' we just need to come up with one for Amy... we will take any suggestions under advisement :)

I can't wait for the next night out with these two crazy girls!

1 comment:

dolly said...

I had so much fun with you and Amy!! I'm up for closing another establishment with you two anytime. And remember; you can tell a lot about a person by the eye hooks hanging in their home! aahhhhahahahahahahaaaaaa