Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A preppy little girl

Today Libs wore a super preppy outfit to school.

Upon drop off she joined right in with Miss Cindy and her friend Madison.

I love the little wave I get when Libi sees me at pick up!

That blooming red ball again!

Today she used it constructively-- playing catch with Miss Caroline...

and posing with her friends.

Today she made an owl that is on display in the classroom.

When it was time to go home Libi showed me her artwork...

friend puppets. Today her friend of choice was Faith-- a sweet girl who is in the panda class.

They were played with a great deal tonight...

and the friends changed as the night progressed.

I love these dolls but I do not love all the tiny pieces. Libi is really good about cleaning them up but I still find tiny shoes and necklaces all over the floor.

I've been quite addicted to my DVD of Top Chef season 4.

It is rubbing off on Libi who has been cooking up a storm.

I am returning to the land of the living even though my cough is holding on.

Thanks for keeping up with our silly family!

No comments: