Sunday, August 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Grampy...

Today Libs was kind enough to share her cold with me! I got progressively worse as the day went on, but there is no rest for the hostess!

In the morning we said a ticklish farewell to Jammy and Granpa.

Then Libs played while we straightened and prepared for Grampy's party.

Libs warmly welcomed Grampy to his party...

while Daddy explained how dinner was going to work.

One of Grampy's favorite foods is pizza so I got the brave idea to make grilled pizza to order for each family member. I braved by fear of yeast and made the dough from scratch, prepared toppings, and even made herb oil to brush on the BBQ. Every person put their toppings in a bowl and took them out to our Grill-Master Ron. In just a few moments we had the most amazing pizza!!!

Everyone seemed to enjoy this new adventure!

After dinner Daddy and Libi showed off their light saber skills.

Grampy got some really fun gifts...

including his own light saber which Libs picked out especially for him!

Aunt Andrea and Aunt Violet made the most amazing birthday cake with Krusty the Clown on the top!!

Libs helped to blow out the candles and then while Mommy and Daddy were getting plates and ice cream.....

this happened. Aunt Andrea took this picture before I re-entered the room and made the "fun" stop!! I'm the Mommy and that's my job!

No comments: