Thursday, August 26, 2010

Keeping cool...

Today I sent Libi off to her air-conditioned school while I sweated at the house.

She is still learning about safety and today she made a stop light.

It had this cute poem on it, which made me laugh. How many of us have blown a yellow???

The toys have totally replaced me as I still have no energy to play.

Poor Manny was found lodged in our table....

and Nancy & Tiana joined Libs at her table.

Our favorite show of the summer is Phineas and Ferb.

It is clever, funny and full of catchy music! Look for some of it on our upcoming holiday CD (it's going to be a good one this year!)

Where's Perry???

Happily our air is working again-- even if we do have to go outside to turn it off and on. Don't ask!

You know that I was done yesterday when I didn't even touch the cream cheese pie from Claim Jumper. Tonight after Libs went to bed Ron and I ate this most delicious dessert!

We ran the air all night to compensate for the hottest night ever last night but I'm happy to report that the house is cooling off!

No comments: