Monday, August 16, 2010

Creating in the studio....

Tomorrow is Libi's first day of school and there is much to be done! There are toys everywhere in the house,

we have a little one with dirty feet,

and I have 7 staff gifts to make! That equals a day spent entirely at home (most of which was in the studio!)

By the end of the day the house was still messy, but Libi was bathed (thanks Ron!) and I completed clipboards for the SCLP staff.

They were personalized with their name on one side and an animal on the other. The monkey, owl, and panda choices were obvious but Libs chose the rest.

My favorite one was for Libi's teacher (isn't that owl just to die for???) We are hoping for a great year with the Hootin' Owls and Miss Caroline!!!

1 comment:

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

Oh my heart...I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the darling clipboards!!! I would love to make one...do you happen to have instructions? email me: delbello1@verizon.net
Thanks...Amy-Sue