Sunday, February 15, 2009

Today was very low-key. Libi was kind enough to share her cold with me-- I guess that all of her coughing in my face should have tipped me off that I was going to get sick, but I'm still reasonably new at this Mommy-thing!Daddy was in charge of tubby and Libi got to try out her new trumpet. She didn't really get it to make any sound, but Mommy did!!! I played "Little Bunny Foo Foo" and "Old Mac Donald"-- I've got skills!Libi has been swimming in the tub lately. Tonight she stayed in until there was no water left to swim in.

Perhaps the funniest thing Libi has done in a long time was caught on video tonight. She was playing around with the lip-shaped sunglasses that the Strassner's gave her for Valentine's Day. She put them on her eyes, her feet and then her belly. When I asked her what she was doing she simply said.......

"Be like Ariel!" I guess that she thought they look like shells! My daughter is quite goofy, but she makes me laugh!

No comments: