Saturday, February 21, 2009

A slice of life on a Saturday...


I thought I would share with you what happens after we put Libi in bed at night. Ron sacks out on the sofa-- with his computer in his lap-- and Tobee curls up with Libi's toys. Mommy stays up to answer e-mail, catch up with folks on Facebook, and last night to watch TMZ.

Enough of yesterday.... on to our weekend!

My husband is a trooper-- he never really questions me when I ask him to do things that I know deep down he would rather not do. He went to see Mamma Mia with me, he attends Skipper Club with me every week, and today he went to a Piggies and Paws Party.It is one of those Tupperware like parties where someone sells you something and you feel obliged to buy. This particular product takes your handprint and turns it into a cute keepsake. My amazing hubby participated fully...we even got Libi to do her handprint...and her footprint that will be turned into a Tinkerbell fairy for her room.

After a nap and some play time Mommy and Daddy went out for a date night. When we came home Ron changed her into some jammies... sadly she has now outgrown her darling Gap striped pajamas.You will notice that she was watching Grease-- my musical loving girl! During the dancing scene she asked Daddy to dance with her.Such fun to have such a high spirited little girl!

No comments: