Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Group picture day...

Today I got to help out at Libi's school for picture day.

The first order of business was the whole school picture.

Libi looked darling in her owl dress-- but that one tuft of hair prompted me to do something I've never done before.... I cut her hair :) I had to before her individual picture tomorrow!

It's a challenge to get all the kids and teachers to look at the camera at the same time.. hopefully the professionals did better than I did!

Libi's class picture looked cute from the side. I didn't want to distract her by being in front of her.

While the staff took their photos I got to read the kids a story. Thanks to Miss Cindy for taking some photos.

Libi is doing such a great job with her artwork lately...

take a peek at this face she drew on her child's menu at Claim Jumper.

She was very proud of herself!

Libi and I ran to the mall quickly after dinner and she requested a photo with some of the villains outside the MAC store. You can only see her silhouette, but her love of villains is easy to see if you spend any time with her.

Before bed time Libi had her own little dinosaur display in the living room.

No comments: