Sunday, April 3, 2011

New York, New York A Helluva Town

We began the second day at Rockefeller Plaza. We did the NBC Studio tour which doesn't allow pictures (boo!) We saw the SNL set, the Dr. Oz set, and Jimmy Fallon's studio.

The flowers are in bloom all over the city!

These are my girls! I am in charge of two rooms which equals eight girls and some drama-- Ron always gives me the drama :)

We went to St. Patrick's Cathedral for a bit-- right after one of the many Sunday services let out. I had never been inside, so it was quite a treat for me!

I love this picture of the kids-- very Mary Tyler Moore looking!

When it came time to shop on 5th Ave. I took the girls to Juicy and H&M while Ron took a bunch of kids to the Apple Store and FAO Schwartz. One of my girls found "the perfect leather jacket". It was only $8000! Perhaps we will grab it next time we are here :)

We did Top of the Rock at night-- a first for us.

There were a thousand tourists who rudely wouldn't let our kids get to the edge for a full view... so I pushed through for them and got some shots.

I kind of love seeing the sunset from this high up!

We next took the kids to see Times Square all lit up....

and to get our professional group photo taken.

No comments: