Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Mommy Daughter Day In

Today Daddy was busy at school all day! Libs and I have been doing so much lately that we decided it would be fun to stay home.

We spent some time singing along to all of our favorite Glee songs. Perhaps that's why my daughter shakes her booty so much when she dances?? Maybe it's too much Glee???

In the evening we all went to Chili's and for once, Miss Libs wanted to sit by me.

The big news of the night was that Libi wrote "music" all on her own. I started to help her with the puzzle. I wrote the first four letters and she traced them. When it came time to do the second word Libi said she wanted to do it all on her own. Ron and I braced ourselves for some wacky chicken scratch, but she did it PERFECTLY!!! It was one of those very proud Mommy moments :)

No comments: