Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Libi is 12 weeks old!

We had another good night last night. Libi is sleeping well in her bassinet and we will soon move her into her crib.

We don't know what we'll do today-- Nana isn't feeling well so we've delayed our visit to their house. I'll find something fun to take my little chatty one to.

Libi and I ran around and did some errands and walked through some shops. Our big task was buying some cards for Daddy's birthday on Friday. Libi is keen on anything with glitter Every time I would hold up a card with glitter she would smile and giggle. So if you get a glittered card in the mail-- it will most likely be from my girly girl!

We went to Rio Norte to see Daddy, but unfortunately he ran home to surprise us. We got to visit with all the nice ladies in the office and see almost all of Daddy's team-mates. When we finally called him since we couldn't find him anywhere on campus he told us the funny news. Libi and I waited for him to return to campus for his staff meeting so we could say hi!

Tonight we will have a family dinner and we will see who's getting the boot from American Idol-- we are hoping for Phil to get the boot or Sanjaya.

No comments: