Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I think we have a routine!

We are now settling into a nightly routine-- Libs falls asleep around 9 or 9:30 p.m., wakes up around 4 a.m. for a diaper change, and then settles back in until nearly 9 a.m. While the books say that she should be getting 10 hours of sleep a night we sometimes get a bit more :) I think this works well considering that most days she doesn't take very long naps during the day.

This morning Libi has been playing with her new hedgehog and counting worm. She is telling them all stories-- talking up a storm! I wish that I could translate her baby talk-- it sounds like she's telling them interesting things.

We spent over an hour this morning in Libi's room. She was enjoying kicky time on her Baby Einstein mat. She also loves looking at her books and gliding on her ottoman. While she took a short nap I took a shower. We currently downstairs-- Libi is stuffing her fist in her mouth seeing how much of it she can get in there and I'm learning how to make 40 garlic clove chicken.

Daddy came home kinda early today, so he could spent some quality time with Libs. I took the opportunity to straighten up in the bonus room. It is my goal to have my scrapbook room moved and organized before the summer begins.

Libi has begun something new-- she is leaning forward and watching the TV when we are watching things like the Cosby Show and American Idol. It is really funny to watch, she leans and drools and is totally fixated on the motion on the TV. She is just like Mommy though-- she cried when Sanjaya sang-- he needs to go!!!

No comments: