Thursday, January 12, 2012

Routine?

This morning I made my first attempt at making monkey bread. It was good, but it wasn't quite right-- I will definitely have to try again.

I had to go to some meetings and work and when I got there I noticed that Rev. Susan and I both thought alike today....

and then Mary came in and things got weird! It's so funny that we all decided to wear Argyle sweaters today-- I guess we are all of the same waves after working together for over six months!

In the evening we went to Pop's for our first dinner of 2012-- between travel and the holidays this is the first time we've gotten together in the new year. Libi decided to take her V-Reader to show Pop how it works-- he is always impressed with the new technology.

Daddy got buried in some stuffed animals, but he's always such a good sport about it!

No comments: