Monday, January 30, 2012

New and old...

I asked for Bento boxes for Christmas-- I didn't get them, but I got a ton of Bento accessories. Earlier this month I treated myself to a few boxes and today I finally put them to use. Today I sent Libs to school with half a bagel with cream cheese, carrots, grape tomatoes and ranch dressing. I put the cutest little lion pick in there-- which Libi used as a serving utensil. I'm going to have lots of fun with these!

Lou is always so happy when she comes out of her classroom at the end of the day. Today she was so proud to show me her name (embellished with flowers) and the letter D which she cut out all on her own.

We often stop by the church office on our way out to say goodbye to Miss Tracy and Rev. Susan. Today Libi showed off her new CareBear which one of her classmates gave to her since it was far too girly for him!

In the evening we finally got back to Pop's house. He was sick last week (and so were we) so it was nice to get back into this groove!

Libi still loves all the dolls, instruments, and Play-doh here that she's been playing with for years!


As a special treat tonight she sang a song for Pop that she learned in Chapel!

No comments: