Wednesday, March 7, 2007

My sweet girl is 7 weeks old...

I wish you could be here in the mornings after Libi has had a good night's sleep. Miss Libi wakes up so happy-- she coos and smiles and is such a love! I will try to get it on film, but I rarely have the camera by my side first thing in the morning. We had a great night last night-- Daddy took all of the diaper changes :) Yippee!!! We went to bed very early, so we are all feeling well-rested. Libi is eating right now. When she wakes up I'll get her dressed for her weekly trip to Nana and Pop's. We'll leave after 10 a.m. (I have to get Police tickets that go on sale at 10.)

I forgot to mention that Libi spent the whole night in her bassinet last night. We are so excited that she is getting the hang of sleeping somewhere other than our bed-- not that we don't love having her in bed with us. She will be ready for her crib in a few weeks-- I don't know if I will be.

We had a great time at Nana and Pop's house. Libi cooed and laughed and kicked for her great-grandparents.

When we got home Aunt Andrea came over to spend some time with her niece. It was nice for me to catch up with her before Ron got home. Shortly after Daddy got home Grandma Cris came over. We ate a wonderful Dream Dinner and are now watching American Idol. We will be off to bed soon.

No comments: