Sunday, March 25, 2007

Libi met the Easter Bunny...

This morning after a visit from Grandpa Ron, Libi, Daddy and I went to the Grove to meet the Easter Bunny. It was a gorgeous day, so we took our gorgeous girl for her first photo op with Mr. E.B. She slept the whole time so she loved her first meet and greet. We have the pictures posted on Picasa for anyone who wants to see.

After the picture we walked the shopping center and had lunch at the Farmer's Market. I was really excited to try the Crepe stand that Giada DeLaurentis featured on her Food Network show and Daddy was excited to try Korean food. Unfortunately, my Nutella crepe was less than satisfactory and Daddy's Korean vegetables didn't do it for him so we ended up sharing a slice of pizza.

We scoped out the American Girl store for a later visit with Jammy Grammy and Nana, went into Pottery Barn Kids and Jannie and Jack-- all stores we never would have seen before we became parents. It was such a nice day that we took the scenic route home and just enjoyed being together.

This evening has been full of Mint Canyon yearbook pages. I had been stalled on the baby picture pages, but they are due tomorrow so I needed to just buckle down and complete them. They came out pretty cute! Dolly came over to grab them and give me one more page to complete-- which I am pleased to say that I did!

We watched the finale of You're the One That I Want Grease special. I'm pleased to say that my favorites won-- Libi enjoyed the music (she listened to a great deal of musicals while she was in Mommy's belly.) We are currently watching M*A*S*H and catching up on e-mails and we'll head to bed soon.

No comments: