Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday Funk....

I am not feeling especially well today. I have had a sore throat since yesterday, but I'm trying to convince myself that it's all in my head. Daddy changed both diapers last night because he felt sorry for me. Libi must have felt sorry for me too, because she let me sleep until almost 8 a.m.

We have had breakfast and now Libs is having some kicky time while I blog. We are debating whether or not to go to Mint Canyon's auction tonight while Daddy is in Hollywood-- I guess it will depend on how I feel.

It has been a lazy day thus far. Libi has been fussy, but I haven't been very stimulating for her today so I can't blame her. I'm trying not to breathe on her or talk too much. I bet she's trying to figure out why Mama is acting funny today. She is currently happily kicking in her bassinet and I get a few moments to rehydrate and rest.

Daddy came home for a few hours before his Hollywood trip. He and Libi took a short nap while Mommy read her People magazine, newspaper, and mail. At 4 p.m. Daddy left for the limo trip to Hollywood with 12 students. Mommy and Libi will go to the silent auction tonight at about 6 p.m. to check things out. We'll report back on our findings when we get home.

The silent auction was nice! Mommy got to see some of her work friends and students. Daddy had fun in Hollywood with his students, but was happy to be home. We all went to bed about 10:30 p.m. after we all went over our evenings.

1 comment:

Pajama Party Grandma said...

Thanks for the update! Love the picture on Sabado, but unable to post comment there. Love you and miss you.
Jammy Grammy and Grampa