Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A hot day in the SCV

After a very, very long night with Libs and I in the same bed we pulled ourselves together for a park play date with MOPS. Sad thing was---- Libs and I were the only ones there and it was HOT!!!!We still had a nice time!Libi has been loving the sunglasses lately! This is a great combo with her hats-- she is protected from the sun AND she's stylish!When we got home it was time to cool off and do some dress up.I love when Libs dresses herself in her princess clothes-- she only gets them half way on. She's been really keen on her Snow White high heels lately.She is such a multi-tasker: she's dancing, singing, shopping and taking care of Tink....she takes after her Mommy :)This scene didn't thrill me, but she did give me lots of time to scan pictures. If you happen to be on Facebook you can see the fruits of my labor.

No comments: