Sunday, July 12, 2009

and then he's gone!

In honor of Ron's only morning home for a while, I made his favorite breakfast of blueberry oatmeal casserole.
Libi also enjoyed it as evidenced by the mess on her face and hands.To my dismay, Libs found where I hid all of her dress up outfits and accessories.She really likes to accessorize, my girl. I love that the fairy was taking care of Boo today-- I wish I could dress like that to push Libs around.

Grammy and Grampy came over for a short visit and tickles were on the agenda!
Libi loves Grampy's tickles!!!This fun time gave Daddy a chance to try out his new, fancy camera that yearbook bought.
He was able to get some nice shots...

and it takes video too!!! I am just a little bit jealous ;)

After a short nap our family parted ways: Ron went back to UCSB for camp #2 and we went to Nana and Pop's house.Libs has tons of fun things to play with, but she simply loves pouring all of the corks out on the floor and pushing them around.She also loves her drum. At Nana and Pop's house nobody ever asks her to be quiet (well I sometimes do but I do it quietly!)Libi has a special bond with her great-grandfather....boy do these two have fun together!!!One of their favorite things to do is to go out in the yard and pick flowers and oranges. Despite the fact that this wasn't super ripe, Libs still wanted to munch on it.

No comments: