Monday, May 11, 2009

Super busy....

The only way to describe today is super busy!!! We set up MOPS this morning then we ran all around town (and even into the valley) to get ready for the big day tomorrow.

Poor Libi took her abbreviated nap in the car in between hopping in and out of the car running errands. Once we got home I was all business so Libs played on her own. She did find some new, fun things to entertain herself including my silk flowers which she repeatedly spilled on the floor and then picked up.

For cropping tonight Patty and Amy came over. Libi and I both love seeing them every Monday.

Once the girls left I sat down to get to work on the last minute details for tomorrow and this happened...My poor baby! I can't wait until this week is over and we can go back to having more playtime!

No comments: