Tuesday, May 26, 2009

"We have a busy day!"

This has become Libi's favorite phrase first thing when she wakes up. Today it was quite true!! We began the day at the park for a Moppet reunion. Sadly, none of the kids from Libi's room came, but she had fun!!She asked for a picture with her favorite purple dinosaur-- who am I to say no??She's noticing more details lately. Today she noticed the shoes on the caterpillar. "Silly!" was all she could say about that!Of course we had to swing!! Today she was "Flying like Tinkerbell, to infinity and beyond!" I think we need to refresh her memory that those are two different movies.I was playing around with the camera and took some shots from inside the tubes.In the evening I let Libs try out Play-doh for the first time. Of course I made her go outside (who wants clumps in their carpet??) and I had Daddy supervise (I'm nearly caught up on journaling my 365 album so I'm a woman on an mission!)Libs got some tools from her last Preschool in a bag from Mommy Adventure Club and I think they enhanced the experience!The rolling pin wasn't used properly-- I guess I need to bake more cookies with her!

After the play-doh experience we went to Meme and Pop-Pops again. Libi got to dance the night away while we watched a brand new (not even released to the theaters) movie! Very fun!

No comments: