Thursday, May 21, 2009

Cowgirl Woody...

So I'm getting a little Toy Story'd out!!! Libi is completely obsessed with the film and all that goes with it!She can be found wearing her cowboy hat to be, "Like Woody!"...and yelling, "To infinity and beyond!"This is the face that we get when we tell her that she can't, "Watch Woody!"Thank goodness that she was such a sweet girl today since I wasn't feeling very well.When Daddy got home we spent some time in the yard...both Libi and Tobee thought the sprinklers were hilarious.

I'm just hoping to feel better before tomorrow-- we have music class, my folks come into town, and I'm hosting a movie night for MOPS. Here's hoping for a restful night and better health tomorrow.

1 comment:

Dolly said...

I LOVE the cowboy hat!!! She is so darn cute!!!