Monday, July 30, 2007

Weekend in Stockton...

Saturday -
We had a reasonably quiet day today. Jammy, Libi and I ran to a scrapbook yard sale in the morning and made a stop by Memories for the Making. Granpa made lunch for us, then we hit the pool. Once we got to the pool Libs began kicking away as if to say "Let me in, let me in!" She really is quite a fish. We had a nice family dinner and played in the evening.

Sunday -
It was a full day at the house today. Libs spent some time in the morning with Jammy and Granpa while Mommy slept in (she woke up around 3:30 a.m. and Mommy was on duty.) We had a fend for yourself lunch and Mommy did some scrapbooking. We went swimming again and this time Libi saw a big orange ball that she loved. Granpa promised her that we would get her a ball like that, so I think Jammy and I will grab one on Monday. Libs went to bed early and stayed down, which was a blessing for Mommy!

No comments: